We are offering sessions via Telehealth AND In-Person (with the guidelines listed below)
SAFETY MEASURES/ REQUIREMENTS:
- Only ONE person may bring your child to therapy (limit 1 person in the waiting room at a time). If you have other children with you, please wait in your car and we will come out to bring your child in, or work something out with your therapist that you feel comfortable with.
- Please do not come into the office more than 5 minutes prior to your session start time (to allow us time to sanitize between, and ensure that two families are not in the waiting room at the same time).
- All parents/caregivers, please wear a mask. All children over the age of 3 should also wear a mask, however we will work with you as we understand that this may be difficult for some clients.
- Please wash your hands (and your child's hands) prior to entering the office space/waiting room
- We will have separate waiting areas for each therapist to minimize cross-contact between families.
- We will take your child's temperature prior to them entering the therapy room. Anyone with a temperature of 99 degrees or higher will be asked to leave and will participate in teletherapy only for at least 2 weeks.
- Sessions will be spaced apart to allow for sanitizing between sessions
- Please practice social distancing with your therapist as much as possible
- All therapists will be wearing protective equipment (likely to include mask/facemask, gloves, scrubs, etc). We understand this may be a shift for your child and are happy to provide social stories and/or pictures if you think it will help them prior to coming.